Friday, October 10, 2008

Just for Laughs: SNL debate

I've been in NY handling family business and am right now grateful that my mom has DSL!

Did u catch the debate on Tuesday night? I caught part of it on radio. Here is the SNL skit of it. I got the biggest kick out of

McCain saying the same thing over and over again,
Tom Brokaw trying to stay within the time limits,
McCain calling a questioner the wrong name,
referring to Obama as "that one", and ultimately,
McCain walking all over the place and getting into the camera shots LMAO
How both McCain & Obama answered the last questions simultaneously "Change...Maverick" lol

I wish Obama was easier to make fun of...so snl could get more laughs regarding him.

On a voice over tip, what a science it is to imitate people's voices and cadences. Props to SNL!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment