Thursday, October 16, 2008

Today is D day

Ok what do I mean by D day. Well..

D is for Doomsday?
Today is the day that I am supposed to find out what happens with me at my job. They owe me back pay. Will I get it? If not today, when? and afterwards will I be fired, let go or asked to stay on?

Today is also the day that at least 10 of my friends were laid off in the Sirius XM merger.

D is for Demo Session
Today is the day that I am supposed to have my official imaging Demo session with my friend Zoltar. I am working on his resume and he is editing my first demo. We met yesterday to discuss it and gather all the previous work I have done. He's stretching me in some ways, so I am excited and curious how well I will deliver.

D is for Depsite
Despite what some would say is crazy times in the overall economy and even in my life right now since so many things are up in the air for me,

I am feeling quite good -
grateful to be alive and healthy
fortunate to have more than enough to pay my bills
excited about having great family and friends who love me
curious about the lessons I will learn in this season
impassioned about the creative adventures I just started to embark on....(what r they? I'll let u know eventually...)

and somewhat anxous for the election to hurry up and be over with! Barack the vote!


Oh BTW, D is also for deep cleaning my house. I am finally putting my summer clothes away even though it was HOT is DC yesterday.

ttyl!

(to commet, click title)

No comments:

Post a Comment