Monday, September 29, 2008

The power of a COLD

My goodness, I have been shaking a cold that I have had since last week, Monday. Now mind you, when I first got it, I pretty much kicked the bulk of it in the butt within three days. However, it is Monday and even though I am only just a little bit congested, and I do mean a little bit, my voice is not normal yet. Ugggh, and I am supposed to have a demo session tomorrow. What am I to do? Well, here's to maximum strength sudafed, echinacia and some maximum strength meditation on healing! LOL!!!!!

Wow if I was doing VO full time, this would be like a week without pay. OUCH!

So make sure you take care of yourself as the seasons change.

Let u know what happens!

BTW, I saw one of my absolute favorite soul artists and producers of my generation last night, Raphael Saadiq LOVED IT!

(to comment, click title)

No comments:

Post a Comment