Monday, September 1, 2008

Catch Up...

Pardon me for the break. Everyone takes a few days off and boy did I need them. Well several things have happened since I last blogged.

-Don LaFontaine is benefiting from our prayers for his health and family. (Keep 'em comin!)
-You know that delayed check I was waiting for? It finally came through along with a bunch of other cash I prayed would come in -- Hallelujah lol!!
- I made arrangements to get my imaging demo produced. YES!!!!
- Finally, I heard from Voice Talent and Coach Melissa Leebaert. She told me of a day long VO workshop she was doing for $400. I had to pass on that, at least, for now. I didn't want to invest that much money in someone about whom I still had many questions. (Auditing it would cost 250+..) I'm on her email list though, so hopefully another opportunity will arise that I may take advantage of.

- I am so grateful that Gustav is not having the same impact as Katrina, but it is scary nonetheless. I am still praying that the levees hold up, the storm surge diminishes and that the overall impact/damage is minimal.

BTW - did Michelle, Hillary, Bill and Barack rock the mic or what?!!

Talk to ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment