Tuesday, September 23, 2008

WOW it's been a while

...since I last blogged. I have been busy, in transition and sick, but feeling better today. I must admit I was touched by some of you who asked where have I been. I'm happy to say I'm here and yes I am still blogging.

Have I found a coach in DC yet? No. I may very well do the long distance thing. A friend of mine did her fist long distance tele coaching session with Nancy Wolfson. I'm going to pick her brain and see how it went...

This week, I have a session to do my imaging demo, but since I have been under the weather, my voice is a bit nasal, so I'll have to postpone it until next week....

Oh yeah guess what? I have been wanting to do a professional photo shoot for a while now. Well I won one with the photographer I wanted. How? In a silent auction. The package costs $450. I got it for $150. YES!!!

Talk to ya soon!

(click on title to post comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment