Friday, November 21, 2008

One door closes...another one opens?

OK yesterday I talked about signing up for a workshop with John Burr in DC, after missing Harlan and Elaine. Well guess what? I'm missing that workshop too. Why? It was cancelled. John Burr offered to sign me up for a Jan workshop instead or do a 2 hour private evaluation session if I like for a reduced rate of $150.

I decided to pass. Again the workshop would have provided me with an idea if I wanted to work with him one on one. Now there are great things I have heard about John Burr and I know I could learn tons from him, still I am not convinced that he is for ME. Not now anyway. Later on I may indulge. But for now I said to myself "Forget it! Who did I initially want to study with in the first place?" Since I will be in NY the weekend of the 5th, I decided to reach out to Peter Rofe. I went to his website and found his rates to be reasonable. I shot him an email yesterday.

He hit me back today and told me initially my email went to his spam folder but he "luckily" decided to check it and found my request. I laughed when I read it. To me it was synchronicity, divine orchestration. I sent him back my phone number and anticipate hearing from him relatively soon.

Will let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment