Friday, August 15, 2008

Another check - DELAYED!


OK, that delayed check that kicked off my first trial as a voiceover actor may be delayed some more, according to an email I received yesterday and a phone call this morning. There was a hint that I may actually get it today, but to not keep "hope alive" unless I contemplate getting it next week around Wednesday.

You know what's going to happen? I already see it. (and I BELIEVE it) The money from that check and then from some other hustles I have my hands in are all going to come crashing into my account the next two weeks. Thank God!

That would actually be consistent with my visualization of money falling down from heaven as I swim in the currents of life. So I am expecting a financial tidal wave -- as my landlord expects my rent (for this month and next), and the bills become due LOL!!!

hey just like folk use their vo skills to make money, why not use faith too? After all how many of us right before an audition have said "God help me, or God I hope I get this job/help me get this job?"

Goodness, there is a song right now on the radio about rain. A divine sign? I'll take it! Why not? I got nothing to lose. LOL! I'll take it as confirmation, a promissory note.



I'll keep you posted.

(to comment, click on entry title)

No comments:

Post a Comment