Monday, August 25, 2008

My Imaging DEMO & Patti Labelle

I figured the relatively easiest demo to put together would be my imaging demo. Why? because I wasn't doing it! HAH! (not that I am doing the others but still) So I was trying to dig into the "crates" so to speak to pull out some work I have done in the past. I reached out to my friend Dave who has his own radio imaging company called Splat!. I hadn't spoken to him in years but this morning, he sent back to me all of the reads I did for his company. Now I am in the process of gathering together my other reads from other formats. I also need to check out some imaging demos too. Any suggestions? I need all the help I can get.

Aaaahhhhh this is fun. I love the creative process!


Oh on another note, I was spending time in just about all of the discussion groups on Voiceover Universe. I joined alot of them. ( I think there is a radio imaging one, I have to check)I found a Christian one, and the moderator just sent me an email this morning, saying they started a new thread called the prayer closet where members can post requests. I think I may post my brother and his wife, whose children have been diagnosed with autism; and you know that check that I told you a while back was delayed? Well I need it to come thru....I got billz to pay!!! Jesus, hold my mule b4 I have a Patti Labelle moment and roll around on the floor, flailing my legs, while hitting some high notes like a crooked holy ghost preacher on crack withdrawal. That would not be pretty. See what I mean @ around 3:56.


Isn't it a shame?...Gotta love Patti.

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment