Thursday, August 14, 2008

Look what I found on Voices.com!


Now those of you who have been in the biz already know about voices.com; however I just came across the site TODAY while doing some research on one of my future voice coaches Mr. Peter Rofe and interestingly enough, guess what I found on the site?


A podcast By Peter Rofe on "How to choose a VO coach"
How's that for syncronicity?


He also did one on "How to breakdown commercial copy"

Not only were both informative, but I also became excited about the Voices.com site. What a great resource! (Newbies like myslef are always excited until we get some perspective and then we become somewhat cool and confident lol) So, for now I am excited about searching it out and absorbing all the tips the site has to offer.

The internet is da bomb!!! I'm so glad I got a computer! LOL

(to comment, click on entry title)

No comments:

Post a Comment