Sunday, August 10, 2008

VOICE 2008 - The Friendly Wrap Up!

I learned alot at the conference.

One major lesson was that I approached voice over as a radio announcer with an actor's background, but I learned instead to approach scripts as an actor first who uses her voice.

I also learned that walking in faith never disappoints! Yes I made valuable contacts but even moreso, I made new genuine friends and great memories




..


Rick, Traci, Me, "G" and Norman having lunch


I am looking forward to VOICE 2009. By then, my skill set will be sharper! I'll have a kick ass demo, with kick ass branding, a blossoming resume, and be pumped to take my career to the next level. I'll also be excited to reunite with all of my friends, as well as create new ones.

Cheers!!
(to comment, click on entry title)

No comments:

Post a Comment