Monday, August 11, 2008

VOICE 2008 - BACK HOME!

I had an early flight and could not catch the last workshop with the dialect pro Pat Fraley. I enjoy learning accents and such. Bummer. If you happened to have gone, let me know how good it was!



You know what else was a bummer? My phone got lost! I had it on the table at the Cipriano Promo panel and it disappeared. I went to security, searched the ballroom, went to the VOICE 2008 lost and found. Nothing. I may have to post on Voiceover Universe asking if anyone picked it up by mistake. I am praying it turns up




OK I'm exhausted and am ready to sleep in tomorrow. I couldn't sign off, however, without congratulating Penny and James on a very successful conference! It was worth it. I learned so much about the business, how to do well in it, accessed valuable resources and made great friends. In addition, I know their vision consisted of accomplishing the aforementioned in an welcoming inclusive environment. Mission accomplished. Congrats!




VOICE 2008 actually inspired me to do this blog, and was the best launching pad for my career. Thank you James and Penny! You two have great vision and great spirits! I wish you only the best.

(to comment, click on entry title)

No comments:

Post a Comment