Friday, August 15, 2008

In Search of a Coach pt 1: DC

When I returned from VOICE 2008, I knew I needed a coach. I was curious as to who is in the DC area. Yeah I know I can engage in telephone-coaching, but I wanted to see who was here in the FLESH! and I believe that it is important to SEE someone engage copy especially if they may be doing character work, one of the areas in which I want to excel.

Some friends at my job have gotten some coaching, so I am waiting for them to send me thier coach's info. Once I get it, I may ask folk at VO universe (VU) to give me feedback. In fact I will ask the VU community if they have any DC coach recommendations. DUH!

I also plan to be in NY soon, so I can wait until I get there, or in the words of Peter Rofe "Wait til October". I should definitley be in NY then.

DC is not too far from NY anyway. Nevertheless I am curious. Can DC "represent" when it comes to top-notch coaches?

(to comment, click on entry title)

No comments:

Post a Comment