Saturday, August 9, 2008

VOICE 2008...VOICE OVER UNIVERSE


After a busy and satisfying day at VOICE 2008, my friends Keith, Traci, (px on right) and I hung out downstairs at the X bar where we met and connected with other folk, including Rick Party and Norman Lee of voiceoveruniverse, the myspace of voiceover artists. I realized that my initial voiceover family was starting to form. Rick became a great resource, clueing me in on players I was just learning about and providing all kinds of insight into the biz. Norman and I were like silly sidekicks. It was fun

Rick, Me & Norman

Because Rick is the hub of voiceoveruniverse, everyone came to talk and meet him. In the process I also got to meet alot of interesting cool people. I knew once I got back to DC, I would have to join voiceoveruniverse. Apparently everybody and thier voice over MAMA is on it and loving it! Go Rick!

No comments:

Post a Comment