Tuesday, August 12, 2008

VOICE 2008 - the day after

Alright I am still sleep walking and need to unpack. I also need to inquire about that delayed check.

First things first tho, I signed up for Voiceoveruniverse. LOL finally. I know that should not be the first thing on my list, but I couldn't resist. I now (but not right now) have to spend time to familiarize myself with it.


I have resolved that everyday from here on out, I would so something to advance my VO career, from doing research on line, reading magazine copy like a script, going to a VO class, an audition etc.. I know a couple of my immediate objectives is to re-connect with my VOICE 2008 friends, find an acting coach and get that demo together!

I am also learning more about improving and maintaining this humble blog. Over the next few days/weeks, I am looking forward to increasing my VO blog roll. There are many out there!

Hasta Manana!

(to comment, click on entry title)

No comments:

Post a Comment