Thursday, August 7, 2008

GOD Give Me An Agent!

So soon I will be at Voice 2008. What do I expect to get out of it? What do I want? Shoot I want be Ms. Nikki Don LaRandy Cipriano Strong and then some! I wanted Ellen's role in Finding Nemo. I wanted to be Robin Williams in Happy Feet and I always thought Bugs Bunny was da bomb. How do I get to those roles? How do I land jobs like ones Joe Cipriano and Randy Thomas have? An AGENT!

I am a strong believer in praying with specifics. Many call it putting it out in the universe. Well universe, give me an agent. Holla!

Seriously, before arriving at Voice 2008, I spent some time meditating, visualizing myself walking in divine favor and that the people that could help me would cross my path, and that people of influence would also connect with me. A genuine natural connection, not that fake fru fru stuff, and so now I have to walk this out. This kind of faith gives me butterflies at first because the temptation is to try to make it happen yourself instead of letting go and letting God. Well here I go! Will let u know what happens.


Time to check into the hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment